|What's New in VCarve Pro v6 & Aspire v3
Advanced Custom & Production CNC Routing
- Manual Sequence Selection
User control over machining order
Save commonly used toolpath settings and re-apply to new data instantly
- Toolpath Tiling
Easily cut jobs larger than the bed of your machine
- Enhanced tool database organization
- Interactive Distortion Tool
Bend and stretch vector shapes and text
- Enhanced Toolpath Simulation Tools
Step through preview and preview groups of toolpaths
- Numerical Edit Fields:
Enter fractions & formulas into form fields
- DWG 2010 Support
Updated DXF & DWG importing (2010)
What's New in Aspire v3
Uniquely Simple 3D CNC Modeling and Machining
- New amazingly simple method of creating & combining 3D shapes
- Incredibly powerful freeform distortion of 3D shapes
- Interactive editing with live 3D updates
- Visualization of wrapped models
- Even better 3D interactive sculpting!
- Over 30 hours of HD quality tutorial videos from beginner to expert
Please click here for details on how to upgrade your current Vectric software.
Free upgrades: Aspire 3 and VCarve Pro 6 are available as free upgrades for customers who purchased the software after 1st November 2009. For details on how to upgrade to the latest version please click here.
Please note: Aspire 3 & VCarve Pro 6 are currently only available in the English language.
Visit www.vectric.com for up to date information regarding all software releases and pricing options or contact email@example.com with any direct enquiries you may have.
"What a great Christmas present - Thank you Vectric.
The new "Vector Selection Toolpath Ordering' will save me
countless hours and will help me
avoid many mistakes."
Charles Kurak - C. Kurak Custom Woodworking, Inc.
The Vectric team have delivered an entirely new set of FREE video tutorials that are available to watch online and now available on your iPad / iPhone as well!