We are looking for a confident and experienced content creator with a proven track record in creating technical or professional content. You will need to have the ability to write engaging and user-friendly content capable of relaying our messages and updates to a variety of audiences, technical and non-technical.
- Working on a range of copy projects from promotional website and digital communications to case studies and technical articles, ensuring they are both accurate and engaging.
- Liaising with members of the wider marketing team and business managers to discuss core messaging and familiarise yourself with products and services.
- Conducting high-quality research and interviews with users of our software.
- Brainstorming ideas and concepts, either alone or with the rest of the creative team to identify new opportunities and topics of interest then presenting them to stakeholders.
- Interview developers and technical staff to research and extract interesting information.
- Researching and interpreting technical topics, discussing with our team to ensure a full understanding of the subject matter.
- Writing accessible, engaging, and user-friendly content that can get these messages and updates across to a variety of audiences, technical and non-technical.
- Balancing long-term planned content with short-term urgent content, to ensure regular and frequent updates.
- Crafting differing versions of content for web, email, and social media, focusing on each audience
- Regular checks and reviews of existing and historic content to ensure accuracy and relevance.
- Monitoring industry updates to stay at the forefront of any important changes and news.
- Regular interaction and responses on social channels and on our forum.
This role will also include the project management of our translations. Ensuring all content to be created has been written with the correct terminology for the translators to work with.
- Creating and editing copy to be given to the translators
- Management and quality checking of translation updates to software documentation
- Planning, scheduling, and monitoring translation projects
- Management and coordination of translators
- Sourcing of new suitable translators and other language professionals
- Proof reading and quality checking of translations
- Effective communication with partners, translators, and colleagues to ensure customer satisfaction.
Essential Skills and Experience:
- Demonstrable experience of content creation for a technical or digital industry.
- 3+ years of experience in a content creation role.
- Experience with WordPress or similar CMS.
- A general understanding of/interest in creative technology, and willingness to learn.
- You’ll need to be able to write clear, compelling copy that meets the briefs provided by stakeholders while also following the company’s style guidelines.
- Strong oral and written English skills.
- Excellent computer literacy.
- Linguistic skills with the ability to assess quality and completeness of translations in any language.
- Great timekeeping and work management, to ensure deadlines are hit and work is balanced.
2 Arden Road